Developing Our Faith through Small Groups
Connecting with Mind, Heart, and Spirit!
The purpose of adult small groups is to provide the space for individuals to explore issues of faith and life from an informed biblical/theological understanding. As a complement to Sunday worship services, small groups are a valuable tool for strengthening one’s spiritual journey.
Small groups can include Bible studies, service groups (see Service), and other groups.
If you are interested in joining a small group, or if you’d like to start a new small group, please contact Molly Dee Rounsley via email or at the Church office (610-692-5190).
Some of our Small Groups….
- United Methodist Women – We are a community of women whose main purpose is to know God, develop supportive fellowship and expand our mission outreach.
- Disciple Bible Study – This is in-depth opportunity to learn about the Bible in a small group over the course of a school year.
- Christ Servant Ministries – The Christ Servant Ministries’ program is responsible for providing opportunities that promote serving, training, and recognition of laity who lead, speak and care about others.
- Women’s Bible Study – There are two opportunities each week to connect with the Women’s Bible study.
- Men’s Bible Study – Join us every Friday morning at 6:30AM in the Church Lounge for one hour.
- UM Golfers – Fellowship with our church family while enjoying a round of golf.
- Wednesday Night Live Book Study is designed for adults interested in a good discussion on a variety of topics. Beginning On January 25, we begin a study of Max Lucado’s Outlive Your Life. Beginning in Lent we will read and discuss Adam Hamilton’s Hamilton’s book, Final Words.
Molly Dee Rounsley