About Imagine No Malaria
Every 60 seconds, a child in Africa dies of malaria. Millions of lives, needlessly lost each year. A continent. Entire nations…slipping away. Slipping through life’s precious net. Unless you hear the buzzing inside you.
The bite of malaria doesn’t have to kill. But only if you stop it.
Imagine No Malaria is more than just a campaign against a disease that kills children and destroys families. It’s a movement, to make real change in the world.
Through distribution of insecticide-treated bed nets, improved communication, health treatment, and education, Imagine No Malaria is working to beat malaria for good.
The United Methodist Church, through Imagine No Malaria, recently contributed $9.6 million dollars toward the fight. We are proud to be part of this mission.
VIDEO: KILLER IN THE DARK
- Read Larry Hollen’s reply to a New York Times article on the misuse of bed nets.
- $3 million given to Imagine No Malaria www.nyac.com/news/detail/241
- Faithlink: Imagine No Malaria
- Informational Video 1 –Beatrice Gbanga(Large File)
- Informational Video 2 –Elizabeth Clymer(Large File)
- Imagine No Malaria Official web site
- 10 Facts About Malaria
Molly Dee Rounsley